Friday, March 30, 2012

Paint the Wind


Paint the Wind By: Pam Munoz Ryan   
AR Pts: 6  Reading  Level: 5.3   
Special Guest Blogger: Dakota, 10 years old

Have you  read Paint The Wind?  If you have not read it,  you have to read it. This book tells about a girl that has an exciting adventure  trying to catch a ghost horse that her mother rode  and when she was trying to recue her a hurricane came. I do  not want to tell you more because I could talk your ears out.  I love it. It’s a long book but a good book.      


Dakota, Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this book.  For additional information on Pam and her other books, visit her website at: http://www.pammunozryan.com/. 

2 comments:

  1. Dear Dakota,
    Thank you for your kind endorsement of PAINT THE WIND. I loved writing about Maya's adventures. Happy reading,
    Pam Munoz Ryan
    www.PamMunozRyan.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this book just moved me. my english teacher reconmended it to me and as soon as i started reading i couldnt put it down. i love how it has so many details about the girls grandmother and how she lived before.
    im a horse-girl too and knowing that there are people in the world who will risk there life for a horse is breath-taking. thanks,
    maddie

    ReplyDelete